Features and Bylaws:
- Members of the El Paso County Roofing Association pledge to observe high ethical standard in performing their works as roofing contractors. These standard result in all reputable roofing contractors enjoying and improved reputation.
- The Association continues to expand significant energies to raise the business and ethical standards of our industry
- Our "Building Department Committee" works directly with the Pikes Peak Regional Building Department in consideration of building code changes and enforcement of specific building code requirements related to the roofing industry.
- Our "Education Committee" acquires speakers from various industries that help us understand and work more efficiently in today's complicated business environments. We routinely hear from informative guests who speak at our association meetings on subjects including Accounting, Insurance, Roofing Materials, Product Installation and OSHA regulations. The Education Committee strives to continue our education and understanding of importabt aspects of our industry.
- Our "Membership Committee" actively seeks new members to increase the number of competent and professional roofing contractors in our area.
- Most of our members are active in local organizations such as the Better Business Bureau in continuing efforts to increase the standards and reputation of our member contractors. Our association works directly with the Better Business Bureau Consumer Guide and utilizes flyers, newspaper ads and radio advertisements to promote our association and our competent and reputable members.
- Several of our members donate significant time, products and money to such important charities as "Christmas in April" and "Care and Share." As an association, we feel it is important to be proactive within our community and become involved in worthwile charities.
You can automatically narrow your choices down to a field of reputable contractors.
ECRCA members stand behind their work.
We've been around. Our founding 20 members have a combined total of over 200 years in the roofing industry.
We're here to stay. Roofing is our livelihood and professional career. It's how we pay for our homes, our children's education and support ourselves within the community. We are not fly by night entrepreneurs scheming to make easy money at your expense.
Because ECRCA members are required to hold liability and workers compensation insurance, you are not held liable for damage
or injury which most occur during work on your property.
We value our good names and care about what consumers in the Pikes Peak Region have to say about the caliber of work we
We're consumers too. We don't like being taken advantage of any more than you do. This is an arena where we can
bring our professional expertise to the table to benefit the community.
To maintain members in good standing ECRCA contractors are required to be licensed, and to be current on liability and workers comp payments. We monitor consumer concerns and work with conflicting parties to achieve resolutions. Failure
to adhere to our standards results in membership being revoked.
In addition to roofing contractors, membership is open to distributors, manufacturers and other support services such
as insurance agents or inspection professionals - anyone affiliated with roofing who wants to make a positive commitment to the
industry and the Pikes Peak Region.