Dear Prospective Member:
The El Paso County Roofing Contractors Association would like to invite you to join.
What can this Association do you for you as a company?
- Members of the El Paso County Roofing Association pledge to observe high ethical standard in performing their works as roofing contractors. These standard result in all reputable roofing contractors enjoying and improved reputation.
- The Association continues to expand significant energies to raise the business and ethical standards of our industry
- Our "Building Department Committee" works directly with the Pikes Peak Regional Building Department in consideration of building code changes and enforcement of specific building code requirements related to the roofing industry.
- Our "Education Committee" acquires speakers from various industries that help us understand and work more efficiently in today's complicated business environments. We routinely hear from informative guests who speak at our association meetings on subjects including Accounting, Insurance, Roofing Materials, Product Installation and OSHA regulations. The Education Committee strives to continue our education and understanding of importabt aspects of our industry.
- Our "Membership Committee" actively seeks new members to increase the number of competent and professional roofing contractors in our area.
- Most of our members are active in local organizations such as the Better Business Bureau in continuing efforts to increase the standards and reputation of our member contractors. Our association works directly with the Better Business Bureau Consumer Guide and utilizes flyers, newspaper ads and radio advertisements to promote our association and our competent and reputable members.
- Several of our members donate significant time, products and money to such important charities as "Christmas in April" and "Care and Share." As an association, we feel it is important to be proactive within our community and become involved in worthwile charities.
Please consider how much our organization may help your business. For only $200 in annual dues you could be part of this growing team of reputable and ethical roofing contractors. The dues are completely tax deductible and offer an opportunity to join the ranks of other "Professionals" in the roofing industry.
Please take the time to review and complete our online application. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need help in completing the application. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming another member in to our association. If high business standards are important to you, membership within The El Paso County Roofing Contractors Association could be a great benefit for you and your company.
Thank you for your consideration.
Continue to online application >>